English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, July 11, 2008

‘I want to cut Shah Rukh’s hair’

Share This Post

Director Priyadarshan has adapted the story from Lord Krishna’s friendship with Sudama. Billoo Barber is the story of two friends, one rich and the other a poor villager. While SRK plays the rich superstar, Irrfan is the village barber. The two are friends from school who grow up and drift apart until they meet again. Says Irrfan, “It’ll be a pleasure to work with Shah Rukh Khan. We haven’t shot together yet. But I must admit, I want to cut Shah Rukh’s hair in the film! I hope Priyadarshan adds a scene where I get to do so.”

If SRK will be seen romancing three hotties like Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, Irrfan has the lovely and sexy Lara Dutta as his wife. Tabu and Ameesha were earlier approached for the role, but Lara proved to be the lucky one. “I always fancied working with Lara. I knew she has great potential and needed a good director to bring it to the fore. She is very intelligent, pretty and has strong views,” he says.

Afsana Ahmed, Times Of India

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin