English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, June 02, 2008

‘I can hitch up with SRK!,’ says French model & actress!

Share This Post

French model and actress Lou Doillon describes herself as “born to showbiz”.

The model who has posed for the Pirelli calendar and walked the ramp for most top designers is in the city and loving the experience. “I love it here – there is a child-like innocence about India. It is so colourful, everyone seems to be smiling and the women here are so beautiful!” she says.

Lou is clued into Bollywood and Indian fashion too. “I have seen Devdas nine times. I love the movie. And Shah Rukh Khan is great. I wouldn’t mind working with him. I could be a lost French girl in India who gets hitched with this guy who gives her a lift in his car. And SRK could be the guy,” she says.

Times Of India

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin