English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, May 19, 2008

'No one can stop me'

Share This Post

Kolkata Knight Riders owner Shah Rukh Khan Sunday expressed disappointment at the ICC Anti Corruption Unit (ACU) barring him from going to the team dugout and dressing room in the remaining matches.

“I like to hang around with the boys. I am very energetic. I am very disappointed that the ICC has stopped me. I don’t know the rules. I’ll tell only one thing. Nobody dare stop me from coming to Calcutta. I’ll be here whenever my team plays a match at the Eden,” he said.

The ACU officials had cautioned the superstar about going into the dressing room and the team dugout. He was, however, present there during the match and also sat for some time in the visitors’ dugout.

The Telegraph India

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin