English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Do something different: Shah Rukh

Share This Post

Shah Rukh's quiz show Paanchvi Pass has got off to a good response. However, when we asked him about the current trend of reality shows, he said that he was bored of the same dancing and singing reality shows.

SRK has an advice for his friends from the TV Industry. "I want to tell all my friends in TV and the ones who are producing it - don't do this. One show comes and after the other and they call it Ustaads and all. Same singers come wearing glittering clothes. They all look same to me. Moreover, even the judges are the same. I have been to so many shows and even judged them. I just can't remember which show is which."

Shah Rukh opines that there should be some innovations in the show. "As of now there is no creativity in the shows. If you want to compete with another channel you need something interesting even if you will take the format from abroad."

Expectedly, SRK does not watch reality shows. "I get disturbed with it and luckily I am not part of it. If I would have been a producer I would have taken a stand and tried to make something different or interesting. If somebody now makes smarter than 6th or 4th grader then it would be boring."

We hope reality show makers are listening.

Indya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin