English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Aamir says sorry Shah Rukh

Share This Post

Bollywood star Aamir Khan on Tuesday offered "sincere apology" for posting on his blog that he had named his pet dog after actor Shah Rukh Khan.

"To those people who were uncomfortable with that part or disturbed, my sincere apologies because I didn't mean to upset anybody or that wasn't my intention", Aamir told reporters here.

He said his intention was "just in good humour and if someone has been really upset, any fan has been upset, my fan, Shah Rukh's fan, my sincere apologies. I didn't mean to do that at all".

"Shah Rukh is a very dear friend of mine. And I have the highest respect and regard for him", Aamir said adding "that blog was in good humour. All people have found it really funny".

However, "some people didn't find it funny. Some of my fans felt I should not have said that," the actor said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin