English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, February 11, 2008

Every statement has political agenda: SRK

Share This Post

In an interview to NDTV, Shah Rukh said every statement has a political agenda.

NDTV: You will be going back to Mumbai. One man who is in the news these days in Mumbai is Mr Raj Thackeray. If you had to say something to him, what would it be?

Shah Rukh: I have nothing to say to anybody because I tell you honestly, I have tried to keep myself as insulated as I can, even at the risk of being considered a person not interested in the welfare of my country.

I think a lot of things that go out have an agenda of politics attached to it.

Whether it's Mr Thackeray, Mr Bachchan, myself or anybody else in this country, we all are proud to be Indians and I don't think it should be taken any further than that.

NDTV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin