English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, November 03, 2007

There's Something About SRK You Didn't Know...

Share This Post

If we say that he is a man who not only walks Bollywood, but also talks, runs, sleeps, and even gets up Bollywood, then, we will be wrong big time. Actually, it's the other way round. It's Bollywood that runs, walks, sleeps and gets up with him!

To write about him, one needs to hire a person, who can think beyond A-Z, coz' if one has to pen something about this man; even 26 alphabets won't be enough!

Well, he is none other than the man of all reasons and the man of all seasons…..the one and only Shah Rukh Khan! He is a living example of what hard work can do to a person! It's not just his films, but every action of his becomes a national event, an event that evokes a certain magnetism that everyone just get swayed by (t)his pull!

And what can be more apt for this man, than on his birthday today, that we spoke to his closest associates and asked them to tell us something about SRK that you would like to know…that we would loooooooooove to know.
We asked them 2 Questions:

1. Which is the one thing that you like about Shah Rukh the most?
2. One thing about SRK that the world doesn't know, but should know?

Over to you folks…

Ritesh Sidhwani:
The one thing that I like about the inimitable SRK is the fact that he always spreads positive energy and vibrations all over the place. You can just count on him even at 2 in the night! And it is this positivity about this man that eventually grows over you, so much so that you start missing him when he is not around! That's' SRK for you.

As far as one unknown thing about him is concerned, I feel that he has got some kind of magnet attached to his body. Maybe that's how he has got such a great 'pull' over others!

Arjun Rampal:
The one thing that I like about SRK is the fact that he is a very humble person and so-very down to earth.

And the one thing about him that the world doesn't know is the fact that he is trying to quit smoking

Vidya Malvade:
The one thing that I like about SRK is the fact that he is the fantastic actor and an even better human being. He is what fun and youth is all about, even at this age!

I wish there was something that I knew about him that the world didn't know! His life is an open book for all!

Sajid Khan:
The one thing that I like about SRK is his intelligence and that he also happens to be the nicest human being I have ever met in my life.

As far as one unknown thing about SRK is concerned, the fact remains that Shah Rukh doesn't have any secrets; I think his life is like an open book!

Barry John:
The one thing that I like about SRK is his energy level and his ability to infuse excitement in projects that wouldn't have garnered as much attention otherwise. I also appreciate Shah Rukh's dedication towards his work.

And the one thing about SRK that I feel the world doesn't know, but should know is the fact that SRK ensures his efforts are appreciated by his fans as well as the people around him.

Archana Puran Singh:
The one thing that I like about SRK is his cheeks.

And for the unknown aspect of his, I feel that he hides his insecurities with his charms and bravado.

Hrishita Bhatt:
The one thing that I like about SRK is that he is not just a wonderful human being, but possesses immense energy.

As far as one unknown thing about SRK is concerned, I wish that I knew about it. All that I can think of him is the fact that SRK is very humble and very down to earth, not only on screen, but even in real life.

Jackie Shroff:
The one thing that I like about SRK is that he is very focused and dedicated towards work, just like my younger brother Anil Kapoor.

As far as the one unknown thing about him is concerned, there is nothing unknown about him.

Amrita Rao:
The one thing that I like about SRK is the fact that he still looks the same as he looked like a newcomer.

As far as one unknown thing about him is concerned, I not only feel, but, I am very sure about the fact that he is an extraordinary man blessed with extraordinary talent and energy. He is nothing short of being a 'Midas Touch' man!

Farah Khan:
The one thing that I like about SRK is his sense of humor.

And for his unknown aspect, I feel that he eats the same food, day in and day out, which happens to be 'Tandoori Chicken' and 'Salad', since the last 15 years.

IndiaFM.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin