English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"SRK has six, I've 18!"

Share This Post

Arjun Rampal rolls up the sleeves of a Tommy Hilfiger shirt to reveal the tattoos of his daughters Myra and Mahikaa on his forearm. We sit in the balcony of his 9th floor apartment, overlooking the Bandstand sea.

So, who got the ponytail first—he or Shah Rukh Khan?

“Well, it’s not about who grew it first. But I have had long hair in my last three to four movies,” he laughs.

And does he have an opinion on what everyone in the city is talking about the six pack?

“It is definitely motivating. I don’t think people associated him with six packs. He worked four long years at it,” says Rampal.
“I think he got inspired to get a six-pack after he saw his son Aryan’s six-pack.
"Aryan apparently taunted him and said, ‘Dad you have everything but you don’t have a six pack’,” he says.

So, when did he get his six pack?

“I don’t have a six pack. I have 18,” he says with a wink.

What about Bollywood fashion?

“Fashion in movies, even 10-15 years ago was horrendous. The 60s and 70s were stylish, but the 80s and the 90s were terrible, now it’s getting professional and actors are getting more and more conscious.”

Kabeer Sharma, DNA after hours

1 comments:

james April 22, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

Hey SRK really looks good in those six pack.
I am a body builder and building up my muscles from 3 years.Do supplements harm our body?
james

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin