English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, October 11, 2007

SRK has the best dimples, without a doubt!

Share This Post

Guess who got the max votes?

A Mid-Day Mumbai Poll.

Yesterday, we asked you whose dimples were cuter: John Abraham or Shah Rukh Khan, and the choice is unanimous.

Most women simply can’t get past SRK’s dimpled dazzle, it seems! Here’s what you had to say:

Shaikh Mohammed Wasim Ilyas: My choice is Shah Rukh Khan.
Padmini Multani: Shah Rukh rocks any day!

Angela Nair (Canada): I’m a big fan of SRK and John, but SRK has been
my long-time favourite. So I’m going to go with SRK’s dimples.

Irene Cremer (South Africa): SRK has the best dimples, without a doubt!
Lata Shetty: Of course it is SRK. No one gets dimples the way SRK does.
Paul and June Mathews: Definitely John, John and John!

Rita S Date: John Abraham, any day!

Sunny Shukla: John’s dimples are way cuter and sexier.

Yvette: It’s John’s dimples. I love his dimples. I adore his dimples.
Padmini Joshi: SRK ruuuuuuuuuules!!

Mid-DayMumbai

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin