English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, October 22, 2007

Shahrukh Khan is a Fantastic Actor, Michael Clarke

Share This Post

Cricket and Bollywood have made great play fellows, so its not surprising that Michael Clarke's girlfriend Lara Bingle is chasing a bollywood dream

Cricketer Michael Clarke already has alternative career plans in place. He could be spending more time in India checking out his options in the glamour world along with his model girlfriend. Karishma Upadhyay gets him to talk exclusively to Times Now about why Bollywood is so tempting.

Cricket and Bollywood have made great play fellows, so its not surprising that Michael Clarke's girlfriend Lara Bingle is chasing a bollywood dream.

Lara Bingle: Since I've been here I've had a really great time looking at the fashion shows and watching the movies. I'm looking forward to coming back and trying my luck here in India.

Karishma: What kind of things would you like to see her in when she makes her mark in Bollywood?
Clarke: I think she's one of the most beautiful women in Australia and I am certain she would be in India. Any opportunity Lara gets she'll grab it with both her hands. This has been her first time here and she has liked it. So we'll spend a lot more time here.

Karishma: Bret Lee has made a mark in the entertainment scene. Did he have any advice for Lara?
Clarke: I can't say we spoke much to Bret Lee. Bret is into singing and the only singing we do is in the house or in the shower when nobody is around.

Karishma:
Will we ever see the both of you on the ramp together modelling?
Clarke: They wanted us to walk the ramp the other day and it was the night before the game. So I couldn't do that but if I'm walking beside her I probably will.

Karishma to Clarke: You've met Bollywood personalities and seen films. What have you liked about them and whom have you met?
Clarke: Shahrukh Khan was at the game yesterday and he's a fantastic actor.
Lara took me to a fashion show which was my first fashion show and was very interesting.

TimesNow.tv

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin