English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Shah Rukh Ran Through Fire for Om Shanti Om

Share This Post

Om Shanti Om is a film set in a 'film backdrop'…

Yes, the much-awaited film is all about the making of films and is set in the '70s. It will portray the film industry of the '70s, the bell bottoms, side locks, flashy, colourful shirts et al. I think the term Bollywood is a coinage of this period as it witnessed the making of the maximum number of classics. I have grown up watching these films. I love Sholay, Amar Akbar Anthony, Zahreela Insaan… and Rishi Kapoor's romantic films. My name in OPM is Om Prakash Makhija as my father in the film is a huge fan of Om Prakash.

Read More.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin