English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, September 13, 2007

SRK flaunts six-pack look, charms Sania Mirza

Share This Post

Despite having turned up two hours late to promote the Sunfeast Open Tennis Championship, the superstar immediately began to work his magic - first on his co promoter tennis champ Sania Mirza.

"These people are absolutely wonderful, take pictures I'm touching her," he said.

And then, he also had a word for all the women in the room who were waiting for the superstar to arrive. "I love women. And it's true I love them the most, I love all of you, " he quipped.

When the conversation turned to sports and tennis, he let Sania take centrestage.

"I can assure you one thing, as athletes and I think I speak for all of them, when we step out on the court or on the field, we are giving our hundred per cent. We are human, we cannot win everything," she said.

Shah Rukh too chipped in with his opinion here. "They are fantastic but we need to encourage them and accept that it's sports. I think we mustn't forget that sports is about winning and losing. One can't win all the time," he said.

The talk once again veered to SRK's fit new six-pack look. In his usual sporting manner, he gave a witty reply to the shirtless hype. "Now they are asking for pant-less Shah Rukh, which i am kind of thinking about," he said.

Pants off...err...hats off to that!

Heres the link to watch the video:

Click Here To Watch

Source: CNN-IBN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin