English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Do Actresses find SRK's New Avatar Sexy

Share This Post

After India's T20 win, the next most popular dining table conversations revolve around Shah Rukh Khan, his six pack, his new hair style...

However, what intrigues us is what do our Bollywood Bombshells think of the re-packaged Shah Rukh?

Do the sexy women around town find his new macho avatar sexy enough?

Or was SRK better as the innocent chocolate hero?

Indiatimes Movies finds out...

What the glamour girls thinks..


Priyanka Chopra
I love Shah Rukh Khan and whatever he does always rock. His new image is just so cool.


Tanushree Dutta
Shah Rukh Khan the romantic hero, but his new six packs also rocks. It's commendable how he has achieved it within a short span of time.


Sagarika Ghatge
SRK is SRK. He carries off everything with style. So it doesn't matter which look he carries.


Meghna Naidu
SRK is SRK, lean or not lean. He is still the superstar SRK. I think the new look that he is sporting these days suits him. But I like him unconditionally, looks doesn't really matters to me. He is still the same SRK.


Payal Rohatgi
Both. I am a crazy fan of his. So I love him in any form. His dimples are what makes me go weak in my knees.


Amrita Rao
New SRK rocks. Today, fitness is the key to good health and age has nothing to do with achieving it. He has inspired the youth.


Deepika Padukone
I love Shah Rukh Khan's new lean and muscular look.


Sameera Reddy
I think he has a powerful personal that stands out irrespective of his new look and that's makes him a King Khan.


Soni Razdan
Old is Gold. I like the old SRK look. The romantic hero.


Suchitra Pillai
New lean look without straightened hair.


Sherlyn Chopra
Three things that catch my attention in a guy. Believer, achiever and performer. SRK was a believer then and even now. He was an achiever then and even now. Can't comment on his performance though; but his lean muscular look rocks.

Source: IndiaTimesMovies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin