English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, January 15, 2010

“SRK hasn’t changed a bit since DDLJ” - Richa Sharma

Share This Post

Shahrukh Khan’s My Name Is Khan is making headlines for various reasons- the sensitive issue which the movie is tackling though the makers claim it to be the backdrop of a film which is actually a love story. But ‘Sajda’ singer shares an altogether different experience which paves way to a headline worth a million buck.

Says the beautiful singer, “SRK in My Name Is Khan reminds me of Raj of Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. Without sounding over-confident, I must say, SRK hasn’t changed a bit since DDLJ days despite the years that have gone by. His charm, energy-level, dedication towards acting never gives an impression of someone who is a star but a beginner who has just started a fresh.”

“I really look up to SRK as a human-being as I know how difficult it is, to survive in this glamour world as someone with no filmy background.” Richa signs off with a smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin