English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, December 18, 2009

Kajol: My Name is Khan completes Shahrukh and Me

Share This Post


Kajol was last seen in hubby Ajay Devgn’s U, Me aur Hum. She is back, in what seems to be another award-winning performance, with her favourite co-star Shah Rukh Khan in the highly-awaited My Name is Khan.

Looking splendid in a black and red Manish Malhotra sari, the reclusive actress talks about the film and working with Karan and SRK.

“We worked very, very hard on this film and it has been an experience for all of us. It is the biggest film that Karan, Shah Rukh and I have made together. Everybody used to ask me if about completing Karan’s film but I would like to say, on a personal note, that Karan’s films complete us. I am speaking for Shah Rukh and myself. From KKHH to K3G and now MNIK, it has been a very long, fruitful and wonderful experience for all three of us,” said Kajol.

“What can I say about Shah Rukh except that he is fantastic and superb? I think he has grown taller over the years. Once you work with him, you are spoilt. We have come a long way since DDLJ but each film has been special,” said Kajol of her famous DDLJ, KKHH, K3G and MNIK co-star, adding, “A lot of people said that after they watched KKHH and DDLJ, they believed in us; they believed that we were the characters. I think MNIK, will set a different standard altogether and people will come out of it talking only about Rizwan and Mandira.”

Her next film will be the remake of Stepmom, also produced by Dharma. So is she only going to work with Dharma? “It is not a conscious decision on my part to work only with Dharma but they are the only ones who are offering me meaningful roles so I am left with no choice,” replied Kajol frankly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin