English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Kajol uncertain about 'Khan'

Share This Post

When queried regarding the upcomimng Karan Johar film 'Khan', this is what Kajol had to say :

TOI: And you also are in Karan Johar 'I am Khan'?

Kajol: Let me clarify once again that for me a project materialises only after I have signed on the dotted line. As far as this project in concerned, talks are still on.

TOI: You have always accepted projects keeping in mind your responsibility towards Nysa...

Kajol:
She will always be my priority and what projects I take on will depend on how well I balance and manage my time with her.

Roshni Mukherjee, Times Of India

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin